miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

SHEEZ.

Uhhmnm.
Ive done a lot of things to make the people i care about happier.
a lot of things.
Most of them, are things they have never heard of. And probably never will.
Others are things that came out wrong, and yeah. I'm the one to blame.
Or things that were to liitle or to meaningless for them.
Who cares if I Gave up to things I Wanted... right?

It's better to throw this crap to a Blog that no one reads than into someone who won't help me at all... Or someone who wont really care. Mostly everyone in my life is involved with this, anyway.

I Wannnnnnttt to care only about myself.
Fuck others.

But I Cant. haha.

Sheez.
Back off people.
I Need time to figure my own problems out.
I Don't want you to come over here, get depressed, blame it on me, not telling me what you really feel, Frustrate me and frustrate yourself.
If you want to say it, just fucking say it. I'll be listening.
But if you don't... please give me a break D;
I Need it.

1 comentario:

  1. AW... chin up mate. Get a life! Okay, that was totally a joke. It's refreshing to see somebody being REAL... kudos. Now, don't get on my nerves. I get all red faced and start shaking then... well, that's a secret.

    Um, that was a joke as well. You have a wonderful day. And above all, be who YOU are and not who others want you to be. I wrote this quote. Ready? Huh? Okay then.

    I'm a high definition thinker on a plasma screen in a black and white world. Don't mess with my remote.

    :-)

    ResponderEliminar