lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

LOVE? OH NOES.

Why is it so hard to say I love you?
Well. It's " te amo " for me. Since i Speak spanish.. But... Why is it so hard to say?
Someone dropped that bomb on me today.
And I Feel like crap.
I Say sometimes is harder to hear it and not being able to say it back than saying it at all.
Okay. That person was drunk. [Or maybe that's what I Want to think].. Buut..
Come on. :[
Maybe it was a little my fault.
I Made everything bigger.
OH DAMMIT.... D:
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I knew this was going to happen eventually.... WHYY DID I DO IT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
hahah.
Maybe its just a test >:O
MAYBE ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE MIND GAMES.



Oh and look :]
I Found this on myspace.
Isn't it cute? :]
Fuuck love. :[

1 comentario:

  1. Hmmm. Hard to tell a mind game apart from a game you don't mind sometimes, eh?

    decir de nuevo la próxima vez ... sólo quiere decir que si.

    ResponderEliminar